Temporary. Senior Fund Administrator (Temp)
Job Reference: 726601
You will administer and service a portfolio of funds in line with client requirements, internal policies and procedures and regulatory requirements and oversee the day to day fund related administrative activities.
- Complete due diligence to ensure all documents are consistent and compliant by liaising with stakeholders to obtain required documentation for specified customers
- Help process and dispatch closing documentation – sign/seal/stamp of documents.
- Maintain the register of investors and statutory records
- Maintain up-to-date records of New Business/Outstanding Forms. Help with the set up and completion of New Business files/forms
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role.
- Knowledge of the relevant legislation including but not limited to FATCA/CRS
- Knowledge of Know Your Client (KYC) and other regulations relating to Cayman Islands Mutual Funds Law and fund investors preferred
- Previous shareholder systems experience desired
- Strong attention to details with excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
Hourly rate: DOE plus benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.