Permanent. Senior HR Business Partner
Job Reference: 771660
What’s on offer as a Senior HR Business Partner?
- The opportunity to play a crucial part in the company achieving it’s strategic objectives within it’s a most important department
- Working as part of a well-established team of HR leaders having the ability to work together in a solution-focused environment
- The opportunity to build solid relationships with Partners within the firm as well as across the entire business at all levels
- The chance to create something new and lead management initiatives
- Working on full cycle HR strategies and leading change management initiatives.
You will have significant experience in creating and implementing end-to-end people strategies and in leading change management initiatives. You will be highly skilled in relationship-building, negotiating and contributing to the wider goals of the organization. You will be highly knowledgeable in all areas of Human Resources and have a genuine passion for improvement and innovation. Work closely with the management on a wide range of employee relations concerns, large-scale transformation projects ensuring all are in line with legal regulations.
You will assist in the creation, development, and implementation of full-cycle recruitment plans and talent sourcing strategies that will help the company meet its staffing goals and overall objectives, reduce legal risks and ensure compliance by providing HR policy guidance and interpretation and maintaining in-depth understanding of legal requirements connected to day-to-day employee management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Postgraduate qualification in HR or a relevant discipline would be an asset
- Excellent knowledge of the Cayman Islands Labour Law, Immigration Law, Health and Pension law and other related laws
- Minimum 10 years of experience in HR field with at least 5 years of HRBP experience, preferably within a large law firm
- Prior experience providing HR support within a complex organizational structure to senior leaders and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Manage sensitive and confidential matters
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
Salary: US$140,000 – US$155,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this role sounds like one that you feel inspired by, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.