Permanent. Senior IT Analyst
Job Reference: 904382
The Agency is recruiting for a Senior IT Analyst on behalf of an offshore, financial services company based in the Cayman Islands.
You will be a member of the global IT organization reporting to the IT Manager. You will be assisting the team with installation/upgrade of new hardware and software, perform troubleshooting to address any problems with computer systems, and assess viruses and potential threats to a company’s network. You will also monitor the use of email, create and change passwords, make suggestions for improvements to computer systems, backup data and perform data recovery if needed.
- Provide both onsite and remote support, dealing with the majority of calls and tickets to the helpdesk utilising a variety of problem-solving techniques while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Identify and escalate any process issues and offering suggestions/ideas for suitable resolutions and follow the inhouse procedures for escalation
- Ensuring all incidents and Service Requests are accurately identified, categorised, prioritised and managed
- Monitor backups and periodically test restoring backed-up data
- Monitor and order supplies and equipment as needed.
- Provide support for the varied Audio-Visual/office equipment (Printer, Projectors, Videoconference Units, etc.)
- Confidence in handling customer escalations, managing objections and taking ownership to get a full resolution
- University Degree in information technology or a related field or equivalent and certifications
- Proven work experience as a system analyst
- Knowledge of basic network concepts (DNS, TCP IP, Windows Networking, Ethernet, Active Directory)
- Technical knowledge of Windows 10 / 11, Microsoft Office 2016, iOS
- Experience with iManage, ViewPoint, Aderant, Mitel, DUO, VNC, TeamViewer, and Maas 360 would be a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explain technical details
- Ability to work during weekends, off-hours and holiday coverage as needed
Salary: Up to US$67,000 per annum plus benefits.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com. If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about similar roles, please go ahead and apply.