Permanent. Senior IT Project Manager
Job Reference: 768717
On client is seeking an experienced Senior IT Project Manager to support the companies continuous growth within the insight, intelligence and technology. You will be part of a fantastic, dynamic and vibrant company who has been growing year on year.
- Setting and continually managing project expectations with team members and other stakeholders, planning and scheduling project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools and tracking deliverables.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
- Develop full-scale technology project plans and associated communications documents
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders, which will include the development of business cases
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Effectively communicating project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion and liaising with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Estimate the resources, draft budget proposals and recommend subsequent changes needed to achieve project goals where necessary
- Determine and assess the need for additional staff and/or consultants and communicate accordingly
- Performance and successful ways of working to deliver outstanding results
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems
- Minimum 5 years of direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of project development and execution
- Ideally holding a recognised project management qualification (e.g. Prince 2 Practitioner or PMI Project Management Professional)
- Working knowledge of coding, databases, operation systems and infrastructure
- Strong familiarity with project management software
Salary –US$85,000 – US$110,000 plus benefits as per labour law.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.