Permanent. Senior IT Technician
Job Reference: 412779
You will be the first point of contact responsible for maintaining the computer networks, providing technical support and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly. You will also monitor and maintain the computer systems, install and configure hardware and software, and solve technical problems. If you are an IT professional, this is an excellent opportunity to join a truly forward thinking and progressive organisation.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Installing, configuring, testing, maintaining, monitoring, and troubleshooting end user workstation hardware, networked peripheral devices, and networking hardware products.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of hardware and equipment contracts and supervise contract based installations
- Working with end users to identify and deliver required PC service levels.
- Liaising with, and providing training and support to staff on computer operation and other issues.
- A college diploma or university degree in the field of computer science
- A minimum of 4 years of work experience in a similar role
- IT industry certification or previous experience in an ITIL-based environment would be advantageous
- Excellent technical knowledge of network and PC hardware, including Microsoft platform.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Experience performing Active Directory password resets and account unlocks
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
Salary: US$65000 – US$85000 per annum plus benefits. Please note only Caymanians will be considered for the role.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.