Permanent. Senior IT Technician
Job Reference: 886400
You will be the first point of contact responsible for maintaining the computer networks, providing technical support and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly. You will also monitor and maintain the computer systems, install and configure hardware and software, and solve technical problems. If you are an IT professional, this is an excellent opportunity to join a truly forward thinking and progressive organisation.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Installing, configuring, testing, maintaining, monitoring, and troubleshooting end user workstation hardware, networked peripheral devices, and networking hardware products
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of hardware and equipment contracts and supervise contract based installations
- Working with end users to identify and deliver required PC service levels
- Liaising with, and providing training and support to staff on computer operation and other issues.
- A college diploma or university degree in the field of computer science
- A minimum of 10 years of work experience in a similar role
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Proficient in the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of the following applications / systems: Counterpoint, MAS, Axys, PacTrack, DataFlex, LaserFiche, Veeam, BackupExec, QuickBooks, Office 365
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong customer-service orientation
Salary: DOE per annum plus benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.