Permanent. Senior Manager, Compliance
Job Reference: 413495
You will be assisting the Global Head to create, implement and maintain written policies and procedures in relation to AML/ATF and the firm’s other regulatory requirements.
- Advise the business on the application of regulatory requirements, Especially AML/CTF, ensuring that the requirements of the Cayman AML/CTF regime have been implemented
- Keep senior management informed of regulatory, legislative and best practice changes, the possible impacts of the Group.
- Provide regular reports to boards and other relevant bodies
- Proactively provide regulatory advice to business managers and support functions
- Ensure compliance with regulatory reporting deadlines
- Ensure prompt escalation of all high-risk elements identified through the ongoing monitoring of the business lines and provide in-depth analysis of the high-risk elements identified to enable the senior management team responsible for the approval of the risk to make an informed decision
- Ensure that AML/ATF training and reviews are executed on a regular basis. Any breaches or delays must be reported promptly.
- Advise the Board of Directors on AML/CFT compliance issues
- Report regularly to the Global Head of AML/ATF
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Legal or Commerce
- Recognized professional certification like ACAMS or ICA preferred
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- Strong knowledge of AML controls pertaining to Fund, Private Equity and Structured Finance entities
- High level of energy and ability to build rapport with senior executives.
- Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal capability.
- Knowledge and experience working with local and international regulations, including AML/CFT, Data Privacy, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, FATCA, CRS, BEPS and Beneficial Ownership
Salary: US$160,000 – US$175,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this role sounds like one that you feel inspired by, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.