Permanent. Senior Manager, Tax Compliance
Job Reference: 780357
You will part of a growing team delivering a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations. You will be actively involved in business development, identifying and researching opportunities on new and existing clients. Other duties include:
- Act as a primary point of contact for clients, ensure registration and compliance with regulations
- Review financial statements to understand risk, establish tax strategy and best practices
- Responsible for tax investigation, tax reporting and tax compliant service
- Keep up to date with local regulations, research and review legislative developments and evaluate the impact
- Respond to internal/external queries relating to tax advice in a timely manner
- Manage junior members of the team
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. CPA, CA, ACCA
- Experience in tax consulting with Big 4 firm
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or any related field
- Significant relevant compliance/regulatory experience
- Solid understanding of the Cayman Islands Regulations and local legislation
- Process oriented with a strong ability to develop appropriate program enhancing strategies.
- Proven managerial skills are necessary to successfully administer core support and effectively coordinate between multiple businesses and support units.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid judgment, strong negotiation skills
Salary: DOE Route to equity Partner
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.