Permanent. Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Reference: 413808
As the firm’s test subject-matter expert you will take ownership of high-quality standards through both manual and automated test processes. You will have the autonomy to determine standards and complete end to end testing. The role reports into the Lead Developer. If you love software testing and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, read on and apply.
- Work alongside the Developers and the firm’s Architecture function to define test strategies within the development lifecycle, from conception to deployment and ensure the software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility
- Responsible for creating, executing, and improving test plans, and implementing automated testing across the platform
- Responsible for creating metrics to report cross each respective feature making up our client and member interfaces
- Operate as a member of a scrum, conducting manual and automated testing using Agile, development and testing process
- Ensure that all test environments are kept current and fully understood by all relevant teams within the firm.
- Work with third parties and vendors to ensure tooling is relevant and current to meet defined test processes and expected test criteria.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 10 years of Quality Assurance experience in software required
- Proven experience in developing and automating QA tests using scripting and coding languages such as SQL
- Experience managing and leading systems quality testing
- Specialized in designing functional and regression testing, and writing test cases
- Strong knowledge of software development and the full QA lifecycle.
US$100K-US$120K per annum plus competitive benefits including relocation assistance and more.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.