Permanent. Senior Underwriter
Job Reference: 947093
You will be reporting directly to the Assistant Vice President and work within the team to obtain and analyze account-specific information for pricing. Review submission information along with other team members, and issue quote letters and underwriting advises. Assists in coordinating the renewal and new business processes and maintains files to company standards.
- Adhering to underwriting guidelines and procedures and ensuring work is completed within the set time frames
- Assisting team members with any ad hoc requests when required
- Contributing to departmental strategy and deliver a high level of customer service
- Ensuring compliance with all Company processes and procedures together with relevant legislation and guidelines of regulatory bodies
- Adhering to the Company values on a daily basis
- Preparing documentation for delivery to direct clients, agents and brokers
- Follow up with clients regarding outstanding documentation, renewals and payments
- Minimum of 5 years of similar insurance underwriting experience
- Cert CII or equivalent
- Strong multi-tasking, interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
- Technical Underwriting Capabilities and Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong written, verbal and phone communication skills
- Aptitude for mathematics, decision-making, and meeting established production and accuracy goals
Salary: US$121,000 – US$146,000 per annum plus benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about similar roles, please apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1769
You might also like