Permanent. Software Engineer
Job Reference: 907635
Our client is looking for a passionate Software Engineer to join their team to support the delivery of our client’s in house and global applications, cross system integration and client Onboarding cloud systems.
You will analyze user/business needs and functionality to plan and design software systems to meet those needs, provide guidance to all phases of the software updates, refinement, testing, and debugging process to meet business needs. In addition, assist with the design and implementation of CI and CD pipelines and security and advise on the software or system process for optimal documentation and future maintenance and updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related area
- 5 years previous experience in similar role
- Proven .Net , ASP.NET, C#
- Expertise in Web and RESTful API development as well as CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of cloud services, preferably Azure and of front-end frameworks, such as Angular or React
- Knowledge of micro service and event driven design
- Knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Up to date with emerging technology
- Excellent Problem Solving and System Design Skills
Salary: US$100,000 – US$115,000 per annum plus competitive benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1769
You might also like
Vice President (Insurance Services)
Board Support Administrator