Permanent. Systems Administrator
Job Reference: 950996
You will be a core member of our client’s busy IT team. You will work with dedicated professionals to ensure that the clients maintain access to their critical information assets while keeping ahead of industry trends. You will be responsible for installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all software/hardware and related peripheral equipment as well as receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end-user help requests to ensure optimal system and software performance.
If you’re computer-savvy and enjoy supporting end users, we’d like to meet you. To succeed in this role, you should have a problem-solving attitude along with the ability to give clear technical instructions. You should also be familiar with remote troubleshooting techniques.
- Promptly responding to technical support tickets and liaising directly to determine the nature of the technical issue
- Recommend, schedule, and perform desktop hardware and peripheral equipment improvements, upgrades, and repairs
- Document processes, as well as backing up and achieve data
- Upgrade, install and configure new hardware and software to meet company objectives
- Manage essential IT operations, including setting up new users, operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Provide support for the varied Audio-Visual equipment (Projectors, Videoconference Units, etc.)
- Resolve issues or escalate to the senior IT member as and when needed
- Perform scheduled operational duties including systems capacity and performance checks and running reports
- Keep up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration
- Must have 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree
- IT industry certification or previous experience in an ITIL-based environment would be advantageous
- Knowledge of basic network concepts, Active Directory
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Technologies including Microsoft Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, Azure Cloud, Group Policy and SCCM
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication skills with focus on delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Availability outside of working hours to resolve emergency issues promptly
Salary: Up to US$64,000 per annum plus benefits. If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1769
You might also like
Executive Administrative Assistant (TEMP)