Permanent. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Reference: 772660
Talent Acquisition Specialist responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Be the main point of contact in the office for any initial HR-related inquiries
- Partners with HR Manager to recognize and respond immediately to matters of concern
- Support in organizing team member social events in conjunction with department managers to uphold company culture.
- Assists in spearheading company-wide HR initiatives.
- Partners with HR Manager to review benefits administration, leave protocols for all team member
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in HR or similar role
- Must hold a Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or relevant field
- Detailed knowledge of the Cayman Islands Immigration Law and experience in processing work permit applications.
- Knowledge of HR functions, understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and experience in HRIS would be an asset
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency in using MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
Salary: US$80,000-95,000 per annum plus benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply