Permanent. Team Lead, Corporate Services
Job Reference: 913740
We are currently recruiting for a Team Lead, Corporate Services to join a well-regarded firm based in the Cayman Islands.
As a Team Lead, Corporate Services, you will be working closely with various teams, overseas offices and act as a primary client contact to resolve queries. You will be responsible for day to day management of administrative matters for portfolio of clients including partnership entities, limited liability companies and segregated portfolio companies whilst ensuring compliance with all aspects of the relevant laws.
- Attending client meetings as required
- Preparing documents for transfer of companies/partnerships etc., and carrying out a high level review
- Drafting minutes and resolutions, attending to statutory filings in accordance with applicable deadlines
- Acting as the lead on the risk assessment and on-boarding process for registered office business, and working with the Compliance team to ensure that all relevant policies and procedures are followed
- Preparing monthly reports
- Attending to all regulatory filings (where necessary) with the Registrar of Companies, the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority, the Department for International Tax Corporation and internally
- Liaising closely with lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers to ensure timely delivery of a high quality service
- Assisting and providing training to junior team members as needed
- Ideally, possess 5 years of experience within the Corporate Services field
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role within a financial industry
- Prior experience in a client facing role
- Strong attention to details
- Strong technical knowledge of the applicable statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements
- Solid understanding of corporate structures
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of applications, specifically MS Word and MS Excel, in addition to experience using a corporate administration database (preferably CORIS, ViewPoint, CAP, REEFS)
- Prior experience managing a team
Salary US$95,000 – US$120,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1770
You might also like
Audit Senior (x2)
Corporate Administrator (FTC)
Registered Office Services Professional