Permanent. Technical Architect
Job Reference: 965464
As a Technical Architect, you will have the exciting opportunity to work directly with clients, taking the lead in implementing cutting-edge Public Cloud / Hybrid IT solutions from industry-leading vendors such as Microsoft, VMware, Veeam, Nutanix, and Cisco. Your role will encompass a wide range of responsibilities, including technical design, support, management, and pre-sales activities for a subset of our valued contracted clients.
- Bachelors degree in IT or related field
- Minimum fifteen (15) years’ experience working with all major vendors such as Microsoft, VMware and Cisco networking technologies
- Experience of Active Directory, Hyper-V, MS Exchange, SQL Server and at least one (1) other Back-Office product with a Microsoft MCSE certification (2016/2019) or similar
- Experience of Microsoft Azure Cloud and Microsoft 365 technologies (SharePoint Online/Exchange Online) with a M365 Expert and Microsoft Azure Expert level certification
- Strong hands-on expertise with Veeam and a current VMCE certification
- Experience of configuring Cisco switches and routers with a CISCO CCNA-RS or CCNP certification
- Experience of configuring Firewalls from Fortinet, Palo Alto or Watchguard with a current technical vendor certification
- Experience of supporting VMware vSphere ESXi with a VMware VCP certification
- Minimum fifteen (15) years’ experience working with DELL and HPE Server and SAN hardware
- Minimum five (5) years in a senior technical role with a IT Consultancy or Managed Services organization
- Consumer awareness and confidence with dealing with clients at all levels
- Strong communication skills and experience in the delivery of IT services
Salary: up to US$150,000 per annum plus benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email Colin@theagency.ky.