Temporary to Permanent. Technical Writer
Job Reference: 889399
The Agency is recruiting in the Cayman Islands for a Technical Writer to assist with analysis, design, development, maintenance and administration of computer applications to meet business needs.
This is a 6-month fixed contract with a possibility to go permanent after project completion.
You will collaborate with staff in the firm to develop end users instruction manuals and tutorials which will include creating and updating the knowledge base and working to create new documents related to the clients Financial Services.
- Manage complex information and multiple projects within content specifications
- Implement comprehensive technical documentation, feedback, and changes
- Create technical documents
- Assist with technical projects, refine technical information and other material
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in technical writing or software documentation
- Familiarity with systems development life cycle, CSS, HTML
If this sounds like the right role for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!