Permanent. Training and Development Coordinator
Job Reference: 771316
You will be responsible for collaborating with internal stakeholders to support leaning objectives and outcome. You will also be responsible for managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting all training programmes. Other responsibilities include:
- Maintain database and training records
- Design and prepare training materials, presentation
- Develop and implement program processes and procedures
- Maintain records and track outcomes
- Periodically monitor and evaluate effectiveness of programs
- Assist with reports and other ad hoc administrative tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Video editing knowledge. Working knowledge of Premier Pro is a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience managing big data and knowledge of tools such as Power BI or Alteryx will be an advantage
- Highly developed organizational skills with a results-oriented approach
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks
- First-class written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate to members of the firm at all levels
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to multi-task on a daily basis and maintain high levels of drive and resilience
Salary: US$50,000 – 60,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.