Temporary. Trust Administrator (Temp)
Job Reference: 516544
As an Administrator, you will assist clients by anticipating their needs, and responding to their inquiries on a timely basis. Communicate clearly and effectively and follow-up on outstanding items related to client requests and the overall administration of client accounts.
- Administering portfolio of clients
- Liaising with attorneys, accountants, brokers, insurers, property managers, and other professionals for advice and recommendations, as appropriate
- Preparing annual financial statements, payments/distributions to designated persons, renewal of insurance policies and that all statements and reports are supplied in a timely manner
- Preparing company minutes and annual returns and updating statutory records
- Reviewing financial statements after preparation by accounting department
- Ensuring prompt and accurate fee billing and collection of resulting fee income.
- Maintaining time-spent records for each account
- Document and escalate any unusual occurrences or fraudulent activity to Compliance Officer/Supervisor as per the Anti-Money Laundering Guidelines
- Bachelors Degree
- At least three years experience within a Trust or Wealth Management environment
- Knowledge of the interpretation and application of trust documents
- Detailed oriented and accurate
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Good knowledge of AML/CFT legal and regulatory framework
Hourly rate based on your experience plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.