Permanent. Trust Officer
Job Reference: 416182
The Trust Officer will work as the main point of contact for new and existing customers in order to meet company goals through growth and retention. They will handle all levels of portfolio management for clients and manage the workflow of clients’ assets
- Acceptance of new business and presentation to the Managers/Directors for approval.
- Administer and interpret fiduciary accounts in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
- Oversee annual administrative review of Trust accounts. Check files for correct forms, codes, review payments and transactions for accuracy. Review Trust Document to ensure documents are in compliance
- Gather/submit pertinent facts to the Trust Administration Committee regarding situations requiring the use of fiduciary discretion as appropriate. Review and submit proposals for consideration, direction and approval.
- Prepare all relevant FATCA/CRS returns, including liaising with client’s accounts where necessary
- Review annual financial statements
- Build trusted relationships with clients and recommend appropriate legal advice and counsel
- Some work assisting the corporate team – e.g. filing of documents with registry and REEFs
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, investments or business-related field.
- STEP qualification desired but not essential
- Minimum 5 years of experience in trust administration
- Autonomous, independent worker
- Excellent computer skills
Salary: US$85,000 – US$100,000 per annum plus benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.