Permanent. Trust Officer
Job Reference: 388246
- Acceptance of new business and presentation to the Managers/Directors for approval.
- Administer and interpret fiduciary accounts in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
- Oversee annual administrative review of Trust accounts. Check files for correct forms, codes, review payments and transactions for accuracy. Review Trust Document to ensure documents are in compliance
- Gather/submit pertinent facts regarding situations requiring the use of fiduciary discretion as appropriate. Review and submit proposals for consideration, direction and approval.
- Prepare all relevant FATCA/CRS returns, including liaising with client’s accounts where necessary
- Review annual financial statements
- Build trusted relationships with clients and recommend appropriate legal advice and counsel
- Some work assisting the corporate team – e.g. filing of documents with registry and REEFs
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, investments or business-related field.
- STEP qualified, or studying towards (desired but not essential)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in trust administration
- Autonomous, independent worker
- Excellent computer skills
Salary: US$75,000 – US$100,000 per annum plus benefits. On-island applicants only, strong preference for Caymanian/PR holder.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.