Permanent. Underwriter (x2)
Job Reference: 965390
Our client is looking for a skilled Underwriter to join their Property and Casualty Broker Unit. The role involves maintaining positive relationships with brokers, educating them about products and services offered, and managing retention targets for renewals. The Underwriter will handle various tasks such as processing business quotations, cross-selling insurance products, collecting payments, and ensuring timely and accurate documentation. Other responsibilities include liaising with brokers, processing new business, renewals, and endorsements, as well as following up with clients professionally.
- Minimum of 3 years of similar insurance underwriting experience
- Cert CII or equivalent
- Strong multi-tasking, interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
- Technical Underwriting Capabilities and Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience using insurance software
- Strong ability to translate complex insurance policies and underwriting procedures to sell insurance to customers
- Proven ability to learn company’s policies and underwriting procedures
- Past work experience producing financial and underwriting reports
- Strong written, verbal and phone communication skills
- Aptitude for mathematics, decision-making, and meeting established production and accuracy goals
Salary: DOE per annum plus benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about similar roles, please apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com