Permanent. US Tax Experts
Job Reference: 905814
The Agency is recruiting for several US Tax Experts at various levels on behalf of a leading global professional services firm based in the Cayman Islands. These dynamic roles will primarily be focused on providing US tax compliance services to fund clients.
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
- Research the implications of tax laws, draft various tax filings and advise clients on tax-related issues
- Enable accurate and timely forecasting of the group tax rate and acceleration of tax reporting close
- Advising on bespoke tax planning
- Liaising with third party professionals including solicitors, other accountant, tax advisers and independent financial advisors
- Build client relationships and understand the client’s industry to recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technologies and industry development
- CPA or enrolled agent or similar certification
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Prior working experience within a professional services firm (ideally big 4)
- Prior experience handling Corporate Tax
- Wealth of knowledge within US tax
- Good verbal/written communication skills
- Strong organizational, project management and analytical skills
- Independent in managing own workload, ability to work under pressure and to keep things moving and to juggle multiple tasks
Salary $DOE plus benefits as per Cayman Labour Law.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com.