Permanent. US Tax specialist
Job Reference: 249255
This dynamic role requires the individual to effectively manage a team of US tax professionals to provide US tax compliance, US tax research, and prepare complex written materials often with multiple deadlines. We want highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
- Compile and present quarterly reporting
- Enable accurate and timely forecasting of the group tax rate and acceleration of tax reporting close
- Review of tax provisions
- Advising on bespoke tax planning
- Succession Planning
- Remuneration packages
- Liaising with third party professionals including solicitors, other accountant, tax advisers and independent financial advisers
- A degree in economics, finance, tax or accounting
- CPA or similar certification with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Prior experience handling Corporate Tax
- Experience of GAAP and IFRS required
- Good verbal/written communication skills
- Strong organizational, project management and analytical skills.
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
- Coordination and prioritization, resourceful
- Independent in managing own workload, ability to work under pressure and to keep things moving and to juggle multiple tasks
- Excellent team player
Salary based on your experience plus benefits as per Cayman Labour Law.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.