Permanent. Vice President
Job Reference: 877654
The Agency is recruiting for a Vice President (Property and Casualty) who will be responsible for Responsible for the oversight and administration of the Property and Casualty Underwriting Department
- Responsible for client relationship management, ensuring high quality service levels
- Responsible for strategic management, marketing, administration, underwriting, customer service, claims and profitability
- Assist with planning and implementing objectives and performance measures, and new business development
- Ensure that all client deliverables, queries and issues are met on a timely basis and of a quality standard
- Ensure compliance and regulatory obligations are upheld and timely submission of filings
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or relevant field
- An advanced professional designation in life or health insurance, such
- as the FLMI, CEBS, or HIA
- A minimum of 5 years’ of progressive financial leadership experience
- Strong leadership skills to establish vision and inspire and motivate team members to achieve extraordinary results
- Proven track record in developing new business and winning clients
Salary: US$125,000 – US$150,000 per annum, plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.