Permanent. Vice President Compliance Monitoring
Job Reference: 731306
As the Vice President – Compliance Monitoring you will lead the development and implementation of the Compliance Monitoring programme and ensure a consistent framework across all offices.
- Lead the risk assessment and design of the Company’s Compliance Monitoring plan
- Implement the compliance monitoring plan, utilising resource as required from the broader compliance team to carry out the testing
- Drive development of a consistent approach to compliance monitoring across all jurisdiction
- Review compliance onboarding practices and documentation, liaising with the business as required and make recommendations as to improvements
- Provide regular and detailed compliance monitoring reports to senior management and the boards of the regulated entities
- Working closely with client’s Senior Management, identifying issues and proposing solutions
- University degree in Finance/Accounting/Law
- A Legal or accounting professional designation is preferable
- 5 years of experience in Financial Services working in a regulatory environment and practical application of the laws, regulations and guidance
- Proven knowledge of and working experience with the Cayman AML/KYC requirements
- Demonstrable experience in compliance monitoring
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and handle multiple projects without compromising quality
Salary: US$100,000-US$130,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.