Permanent. Vice President – Compliance Services
Job Reference: 423320
You will be responsible for managing AML compliance risk on behalf of an expanding portfolio of clients, as part of this service line.
- Assume AMLCO/MLRO responsibility for a portfolio of clients.
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems and controls (including documented policies and procedures) to ensure compliance with Cayman Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter Financing of Terrorism (CFT) and Anti-Proliferation Financing (APF) laws/regulations
- Ensure knowledge of legislation and regulatory landscape remains up to date in order to advise on operational and compliance matters
- Deliver AML training
- File suspicious activity reports with the Financial Reporting Authority
- Serve as a primary point of contact with CIMA and other regulatory authorities, including responding to requests.
- Review new business (alongside other teams)
- Business development, including client briefings, analysis of trends and data
- Reviewing documentation alongside legal counsel
- Liaising with all relevant service providers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Legal or Commerce
- Recognized professional certification like ACAMS or ICA preferred
- At least 7 years of professional experience
- Strong knowledge of AML controls pertaining to investment and fund services
- High level of energy and ability to build rapport with senior executives.
- Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal capability.
- Knowledge and experience working with local and international regulations, including AML/CFT, Data Privacy, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, FATCA, CRS, BEPS and Beneficial Ownership
Salary: US$90,000 – US$110,000 per annum plus benefits. Only Caymanian candidates will be considered for the role.
If this role sounds like one that you feel inspired by, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.