Permanent. Vice President – Fiduciary Services
Job Reference: 883398
As a Vice President, Fiduciary Services, you will be reporting to the Director of Fiduciary Services and undertake a high number of new transactions, whether fiduciary or administrative in nature and manage and administer a portfolio of companies while delivering best in class service to clients. This will include working as part of the global team to enhance company’s competitive position and achieve its strategic objectives.
- Act as a director on a wide variety of structured finance vehicles including note issues, CLOs, note programmes, partnerships and share trustee structures, attending board meetings and fulfilling all fiduciary duties as appropriate
- Liaise with attorneys, investment managers, investment bankers and other relevant parties concerning the setting up of new business and on-going issues, and responding to queries in a timely manner
- Review and assess potential business including detailed review of all related transaction documents and the preparation of fee proposals and new business acceptance approval requests where necessary to senior management
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse deal documents, raising any deal/structural issues, managing tight-timelines, dealing with clients and counsel directly all in real time
- Management of accounts receivable and initial billing for own portfolio
- Ensure regulatory and compliance guidelines are adhered to
- Design, implement and oversee internal controls and key operating procedures
- Ensure the proprietary database is completed with accurate data from the take-on point of the client through to closing of the transaction noting relevant transactions dates and annual deliverables
- Identity key risk areas and provide guidance on solutions for risk management
- Professional qualification or a relevant degree in business, law or finance
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years relevant structured finance or fiduciary services experience in financial services
- Proven skills in marketing and client relations
- Ability to audit and analyse data
- Proven experience in structured finance vehicles
- In-depth knowledge of strong corporate governance practices
- Awareness of local and international issues affecting the financial industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Salary: US$100,000-US$150,000 per annum, plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.