Permanent. Vice President – Investor Services
Job Reference: 946471
The Agency is recruiting for an experienced Investor Services professional to join a leading professional services firm as a Vice President.
You will play a crucial part in ensuring that Investor Services function fully aligns with the strategic initiatives of the business and in compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements, global procedures, and internal controls. Also, you will be responsible for providing legal advice or assistance in relation to the application of FATCA and CRS ensuring the team is in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Managing a portfolio of funds in line with client requirements, internal policies and procedures and regulatory requirements
- Drafting or reviewing written policies and procedures to comply with current regulations
- Delivering agreed standards of client service and monitoring performance on a regular basis
- Managing billing and receivables for the department
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and intermediaries, including lawyers, auditors, investment managers, custodians and other transaction parties
- Managing a small responsive team delivering the highest level of client service
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an investment and funds services industries preferred
- Sound knowledge of FATCA and CRS regulations
- Proven experience in a senior management role
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant local and international laws and regulatory requirements
- Direct experience in managing a team of registrar and transfer agency administrators
- Experience of industry-recognised share registrar and transfer agency software systems and private equity, series, partnership and equalization methodologies
- Strong attention to details with excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to meet critical deadlines
Salary – US$120000 per annum plus benefits. If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1775
You might also like
Litigation Associate, 3-5 PQE
Director, Structured Finance