Temporary. Viewpoint Administrator
Job Reference: 716274
You will responsible for assisting the team with a range of compliance-related duties. Other responsibilities include:
- Responsible for efficiently and accurately inputting large amounts of transaction data into ViewPoint from various spreadsheets and deal summaries and be able to generate registers and general reports;
- Review requirements and assist with KYC/AML remediation of client files and regulatory compliance
- Liaise with Administrators and external parties if required;
- Liaise with the project team and occasionally other offices as needed
- 2-5 years administration experience – familiarity with Structured Finance/Capital Market transactions preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of ViewPoint
- Strong working knowledge of Excel & other Microsoft Office applications;
- Knowledge of Cayman AML requirements would be beneficial
- Knowledge of CORIS and CAPS beneficial
- Knowledge of iManage/filesite advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines with minimum supervision
Hourly rate based on your experience plus benefits.
Please note only on-island candidates will be considered for this position.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.