Permanent. VP – Head of Bancassurance
Job Reference: 250030
The responsibilities include overseeing internal operations, helping to build strong customer relationships, maximizing the company’s operating performance, and helping to achieve the company’s financial goals. To be successful as the Head of Bancassurance you should be innovative with strong leadership and networking skills. You should be motivational, a good public speaker, confident, and goal-oriented.
- Develop and implement strategic business plans that will deliver agreed volume and profit targets.
- Overall development and execution of the Business Development & Sales Strategy, leading the process from inception through to the signing of new partnerships.
- Leading and motivating the Sales team, to focus on new business acquisition, developing a team that is sales hungry and applies effective sales skills with successful results.
- Identify, solicit, prospect and secure new business relationships, generating new income for to an agreed annual target.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any other documentation.
- Create compelling profit objectives and maximize cross-selling opportunities by keeping up-to-date with the new product developments and enhancements.
- Conduct revenue analysis of current business partners, distribution channels and product lines.
- Develop overall Business Development, Sales and Revenue Generation strategic action plans to ensure achievement of revenue targets including market intelligence, business segmentation, competitor analysis and customizing our value proposition accordingly.
- A minimum 10 years’ experience within insurance or banking industry
- At least 5 years’ experience in Bancassurance
- Strong Team Leader with excellent communication skills and good command of English
- Proven track record at networking effectively with C-suite executives.
- Strong presentation skills and highly engaging able to influence and persuade others
- Confident negotiator with good closing instincts and abilities
- Persistent and tenacious in both driving for results and overcoming challenges
Salary: US$120,000 – US$140,000 per annum, plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply: