Permanent. Corporate Administrator
Job Reference: 237610
As a professional Corporate Administrator, you will be well adept to working closely with various teams whilst maintain your meticulous eye for detail. Applying your sound knowledge of local regulatory and compliance guidelines is second nature to you.
What’s in it for you as a Corporate Administrator?
- Professional development opportunities
- The ability to work with autonomy within a high-preforming team
- The opportunity to work for a well-established, international business
- The freedom to work directly with a diverse range of contacts internally and externally
Corporate Administrator Responsibilities:
- Assist with the review, update and preparation of statutory records, inclusive of Minutes and Resolutions and Regulatory Reporting
- Assist in the processing of New Business enquiries and on-boarding procedures
- Assist with the completion of regulatory filings
- Liaising with auditors and relevant service providers during the audit processes
- Facilitate Corporate document requests as instructed by the client
- Respond effectively and professionally to daily queries from clients, regulators, attorneys, service providers and colleagues, and to exercise discretion and confidentiality in all matters
Corporate Administrator Qualifications/Experience:
- Ideally possess 5 years of experience within the Trust and Corporate administration field
- An understanding of Anti-Money Laundering policies and guidelines
- Good understanding of the mutual funds industry
- Experience working with the Cayman Registrar of Companies and Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Salary: US$60,000-US$90,000 per annum, plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.