Permanent. Dispute Resolution Associate
Job Reference: 776666
The Agency is working with a global offshore law firm in recruiting for an Associate to join its highly regarded Dispute Resolution & Insolvency practice in Grand Cayman. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to work on high-profile, high-value and multi-party commercial disputes and insolvencies arising between parties across the globe.
Given the nature of the Cayman Islands as a global financial centre, contentious lawyers often face some of the most interesting and high-value disputes available in the international market. The jurisdiction therefore offers a great opportunity for those who are looking to maximise their careers whilst also enjoying the pleasurable lifestyle and sunshine that comes with living in the Caribbean.
What’s in it for you?
- Running your own mixed caseload of highly interesting legal disputes ranging from cross-border insolvencies and commercial disputes;
- Working for a well-known international firm which offers a great office culture, flexibility, and work/life balance;
- Realistic, transparent and structured opportunities for progression within the firm;
- A tax-free remuneration package with a basic salary in the range of US$150,000-180,000, discretionary annual bonus, 5% pension contributions, relocation assistance, full premium health insurance and more.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Admission to practice law as a solicitor or barrister in a commonwealth jurisdiction namely the Cayman Islands, a UK jurisdiction, Australia or New Zealand;
- Three to five years’ PQE, with experience within a top-tier dispute resolution/commercial litigation team;
- Strong academic record;
- A strong work ethic, team ability, time management and organisational skills.
If you are interested in this position or similar opportunities please apply or send your CV to email@example.com.