Permanent. Senior Associate, Restructuring
Job Reference: 970135
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting a Senior Associate position for one of Cayman’s market-leading corporate restructuring and insolvency firm.
Our client is looking for a Senior Associate to join their high-performing team. You will be a key part of a team providing restructuring, insolvency and contingency planning advice in large, complex situations often involving multi-jurisdictional advice. This is an opportunity to gain great exposure to complex, cross-border cases while developing your people management and client-facing skills.
- Manage a large caseload of official and voluntary liquidations, receivership, restructuring, valuation, contentious litigation support, asset tracing, and forensic accounting investigations
- Experience within the financial services/asset management sector
- Experience in offshore insolvency and complex cross-border matters is a bonus
- Experience in support of participation in legal claims, such as professional negligence and breach of fiduciary duties.
- Experience in drafting whole or sections of expert and other reports to court, committees of inspection and other creditors
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Must hold professional qualification like ACA/ACCA/CPA
- A minimum of 2 years of insolvency and restructuring experience (offshore experience advantageous)
- Strong project management skills to deal with multiple cases and deliver to key statutory deadlines.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills, both internally and externally
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Ability to work innovatively and ‘self-start’
Salary: US$70-75K per annum up to 40% bonus & strong benefits package.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com.