Permanent. Director Of Client Services
Job Reference: 983873
The Agency is recruiting for a Director of Client Services on behalf of a highly regarded firm based in the Cayman Islands.
As the director of client services, you’ll collaborate closely with the Managing Director to drive growth, ensure top-notch governance, deliver high-quality services, and enhance client and employee satisfaction.
Why apply for the role:
- You will expand industry network and strengthen connections.
- You will successfully cultivate and manage relationships with stakeholders such as regulatory bodies, clients.
- Thrive in a culture that prioritizes collaboration and excellence.
- Oversee day-to-day operations with a focus on client service and regulatory governance.
- Act as a deputy for the Managing Director when necessary.
- Foster a healthy workplace culture through mentorship and professional development.
- Experience: 15 years of experience in insurance.
- Certifications: Professional designation (CPA, CA, ACCA, ACMA, ACII, CPCU) is a plus.
- Proven track record of success in a similar role.
- Understanding of the Cayman Island Regulatory Environment.
This opportunity offers a highly competitive salary plus benefits.
If you’re passionate about building relationships, solving problems, and achieving goals, we want you to be part of our clients team!
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email Patrick@theagency.ky.