Permanent. Legal Secretary
Job Reference: 434113
The firm advised on a range of corporate, funds and finance transactions with prestigious international clients, and it is looking for a secretary with strong communication and organisation skills to provide secretarial support to its lawyers, from Associate to Partner level.
- Proactively contribute to the overall success of the firm by actively seeking to improve working processes, proactively anticipating the needs of clients and colleagues
- Diary management and travel arrangement coordination if/when required
- Arranging and attending meetings if/when required
- Document production – undertake these tasks to a very high standard, ensuring timeliness and accuracy
- Proof-reading documents
- Drafting and handling regular email correspondence
- Billing and matter management – invoicing duties, billings, ensuring accuracy submission, prepare invoice cover letters if/when
- Develop excellent relationships with internal/external clients promptly and professionally
- At least one year’s prior experience as a legal secretary, ideally within a Corporate department
- Excellent typing speed and experience in drafting legal correspondence
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently and self-manage
- Ability to work in a dynamic, busy team whilst working well under pressure
Salary: US$60,000- US$80,000 per annum, plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.